Kodo Millet: Traditionally healthy
Culturally relevant throughout India
Keeps the body hydrated
Helps combat diabetes
Fights cardiovascular diseases like blood pressure and high cholesterol
Strengthens the nervous system as it contains a high amount of lecithin.
Contains no gluten
Helps manage body weight and essential to combat obesity
Millets from our farmers are grown and consumed in the same way for hundreds of thousands of years. Bees, butterflies, insects, rich soil and freshwater, every aspect of biodiversity has gone into making this packet possible. Our farmers practice farming methods with almost zero impact on the environment. Traditional knowledge meets world class delivery mechanism to provide the customer with healthier and more wholesome nutrition along with putting maximum profits in the marginal farmer’s hand.
Thiviyam Kodo Millet (Varagu Araka Arikalu Kodon) Semi Polished 500gm
- You get a half kg packet of naturally grown Kodo millet (Varagu Araka Arikalu Kodon) dehulled rice unpolished
- Unique health benefits of each millet give you all round nutrition and boost immunity
- Increase your fiber intake, regulate blood pressure, loose weight in a healthy way, and boost your energy levels
- Food of our ancestors, these grains come to you as nature wishes you to consume them
- Every packet is a thank you note to India's marginal farmers who grow food with divine passion