Little Millet: Tiny immunity boosters
Little millet is full of antioxidants such as polyphenols, phenolic compounds, tannins, flavonoids that help in recovering from diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, inflammation and gastrointestinal problems.
Combat diabetes: Little millet is a low glycemic index food which basically means it digests at a slow pace, so it takes longer for glucose to enter the bloodstream and hence blood sugar levels are stable.
Helps body regain protein after illness or workout
Aids in treating respiratory conditions such as asthma
Millets from our farmers are grown and consumed in the same way for hundreds of thousands of years. Bees, butterflies, insects, rich soil and freshwater, every aspect of biodiversity has gone into making this packet possible. Our farmers practice farming methods with almost zero impact on the environment. Traditional knowledge meets world class delivery mechanism to provide the customer with healthier and more wholesome nutrition along with putting maximum profits in the marginal farmer’s hand.
Thiviyam Little Millet (Samai Saame Kutki Samalu) Unpolished 500gm
- You get a half kg packet of naturally grown You get a half kg packet of naturally grown Little Millet(Samai Saame Kutki Samalu) rice
- Unique health benefits of each millet give you all round nutrition and boost immunity
- Increase your fiber intake, regulate blood pressure, loose weight in a healthy way, and boost your energy levels
- Food of our ancestors, these grains come to you as nature wishes you to consume them
- Every packet is a thank you note to India's marginal farmers who grow food with divine passion